Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Many Little Mistakes I made



I made tons of mistakes at Beast. I mean TONS! In the beginning, I was always nervous and could not handle anything under pressure. But, as I moved further with my journey during Beast, my confidence, leadership skills, and handling under pressure got much better. But let me list out the mistakes that I made during Beast, so that you won't make the same mistake.

1. Not tucking in my boot laces (Be sure to check your entire uniform before you walk out the door. Check your roommate and have your roommate check your uniform as well!)

2. Velcros or collars all jacked up (this is another uniform issue. Just double check before the formation)

3. Shining your shoes ( I was horrible at this. If you are adept at shining shoes, then you are good to go)

4. Having eyes and head straight forward during formation (this is all military bearing; I was never good at standing still in one place. But you will get used to it.)

5. Keeping myself awake during briefing or PMEE class (try to have a mini notebook and a pen with you, so that you can distract yourself from sleeping by drawing or writing something)

6. I was terrible at regurgitating Knowledge (Okay, I am really good at memorizing. But the problem was, I tend to forget everything I memorized in couple days. I have short term memory. So, when the cadres asked me a specific knowledge from week 1, I completely blanked out. Don't let that happen to you. Be sure to keep looking back on old knowledge as well)

(Advertisement: http://www.markethealth.com/?aid=976983 <--Make Easy Money! Just Click and Start selling your favorite Products!)

No comments:

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.