Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Be sure to Get a Pair of Sturdy, Good Boots!


You will be endlessly walking, marching, climbing, sprinting.. basically you will be using your tired feet everyday throughout the entire Beast. So, why not get a pair of expensive, sturdy, and durable boots? Trust me, they will pay off. I was so glad that my parents bought me a pair of comfortable and sturdy boots for me. Although they were expensive, they really paid off when it came down to ruck marching. You will need them even during academic years. I suggest all the future cadets that will be attending glorious Beast to purchase a pair of good boots.
Here are some good sites:

You can pretty much google it and find myriads of sites that sell good pair of ACU boots.

Or you can just drive to the actual military base (like I did) and buy a good pair there too! One note, I went with my friend's dad who is a SGT. You cannot enter the military base unless you are with a person that has a military id.

2 comments:

HoudiniLouise said...

Not sure what military post you were able to just drive to and buy boots...we were required to have the infamous "boot letter" in hand before we were allowed to purchase the boots that were REQUIRED. Boots from a surplus store are not "authorized" footwear for Beast, and civilians cannot just go to a military post and buy boots.

Please get your facts straight before you post.

Vonnie said...

You can purchase here and without a military ID.

military boots

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.