Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chaplain's Time


Something positive about America is that the constitution lets anyone practice his or her religion without any disruption. Even in the world of military, they tolerate religious freedom.

During Beast, you will get your opportunity once every week to go to church or a place based upon your religion and denominations. For us, it was every Wednesday, and we were divided into groups that fall into our religion. I believe the groups were dissected into Protestants, Catholics, Mormons, and Muslims. If there were more, please do forgive me! Anyways, Wednesday will be your favorite day out of all the days because you get to go to church at night and aggregate with your friends. Yes, this event tops Mass Athletics. They provide you enormous amount of treats for you such as brownies, cookies, chips, cakes, and sodas. This will be the only time you are tolerated to eat these sweet boodles and junks. So what would you do when you have been absent without sodas and cookies for a long time? Of course you would instantly grab as many cookies as you can and just stuff them in your mouth. That is what everyone pretty much did; including me. I believe chaplain’s time started after first two weeks of Beast. And believe me, you will be always hungry during Beast because you are constantly running and working hard. On top of that, you finally get to practice your faith and relieve your gruesome stress. I have only been to Protestant service so I don’t know what treats other religion service provides for you, but I heard Catholic service provides more boodles than the Protestant service. I believe there are more Catholics here at West Point than Christians.

But my point is, be sure to participate in Chaplain’s time. Some people actually just stay in their dorm and start writing letters to their loved ones, but I mean letters don’t give you good food like Chaplain’s time. You will be jealous to see your roommate with full stomach filled with cookies and other good junks. You don’t want that to happen. So be sure to take advantage of Chaplain’s time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for providing this information! Im looking forward to chaplain time if I am accepted

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.