Your Ad Here

Friday, November 21, 2008

Counseling

I am grateful that they provided counselor for every company. You have an access to a counselor’s office whenever you want. There will be many times when you will be depressed, dejected, forlorn, and really disgusted with your life because of what you will be going through during Beast. I am obliged that I was in such a great squad filled with bold, strong mentality people. If they did not motivate me and lifted my spirit up, probably even counseling would not have been sufficient for me to continue on with my journey in Beast.

Anyways, going back to counseling; whenever you want to get counseled, you can ask you squad leader if he or she can take you to a counselor or make an appointment. Normally, squad leader will immediately take you to a counselor. Counseling, for me at least, was a huge relief for me. As soon as you entered the room with a very comfortable couch and the moment the door is closed, you will be able to finally talk freely and articulate your emotion and feeling to your counselor. During Beast, basically you have no freedom to talk to your peers and friends; maybe your roommate, but that’s about it. You don’t have to cup your hands when you are in the counseling room or do any other mandatory Beast procedure. You are basically back to being a civilian when you start your discourse with your counselor.

I really liked my counselor. Her job was to basically neither convince you to stay or leave, but to listen profoundly and just respond in a manner where you can be comforted. I probably had counseling once every week at least. I pretty much asked her about how resignation process worked, and appropriately told her what my perspective was towards Beast.

So, when you are lugubrious, depressed or dejected, feel free to immediately get counseled by a counselor. Don’t think that you are the only person who is getting counseled. At least two people from my squad were getting counseled too during Beast. Just because you are getting counseled doesn’t mean that you are mentally wrong or anything. It is a great way to relieve all the stress and have a great banter with your counselor. Roger!

No comments:

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.