Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Money



The rule is that you are only supposed to carry 100 dollars cash during Beast. Parents, be sure to give your son or daughter 100 dollars cash and on top of that either your debit card or your son or daughter's personal debit card. They will be stopping by Cadet store a lot during Beast, and they will be buying a lot of things there. Although, many of the hygiene kits are issued, they might not be sufficient for them. For me, at least, I spent more than 100 dollars at Beast. It's because I bought vitamins, first aid kits, shaving cream, body wash and all the other accessories that I didn't pack before Beast. Some of the products West Point issue are not authentic at all. So it is crucial that your son or daughter carries additional credit or debit card with them for emergency issues. Because many of the cadets had to write letters to their parents notifying them that more money is needed. Trust me on this one. I am writing everything from my personal observation, experience, and from other people's feedbacks.

No comments:

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.