Your Ad Here

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year has finally Arrived!


Finally, 2008 has disappeared into the thin light, and the new, grand year has approached. I know many students have already received their nominations from congressman and filled their relatives’ home with rife of good news; I am also well aware that remaining students are madly biting their nails while they are anxiously waiting for their good news to come from the admission. Right now is not the time to be hyperventilating, and freaking out. I know so many cadets that got their acceptance letter one week prior to Cadet Basic Training. Remember, that might also happen to you. I know many of you would do anything to get into West Point, and completely neglect other colleges. Be sure to apply to other colleges as well, or definitely you are swinging for the fence! I was ignorant enough to take a huge risk and apply to one school, which is West Point. If I did not get my acceptance letter, I really had no back up schools for me to go to. Fortunately, I was able to receive my acceptance letter and matriculate to West Point. Anyways, good luck to everyone, and whether you get your acceptance or not, whatever path you take, as long as you make the best out of it, you will succeed.

No comments:

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.