Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

After countless hours, I have created E-Book! Free!

Some people emailed me saying that I could actually make money off creating e-book and selling them to the public and online. After many, painful hours of putting the datas together and compiling them to form a perfect e-book, I realized that I wanted people to read the e-book format for free. I was so glad that many people enjoyed what I put in my blog, although there was one person who despised my blog. Remember, you can choose to either follow or disregard my blog, it is completely your choice. No one is obligated to follow my advice.

Anyways, FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK! I have tried my best to eliminate all the spelling, and grammatical errors! Have fun!


-->Ebook<--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool..i keep peeping...good work

Kirk Brandenburg said...

Hey...thanks for doing this. I saw the list of things you said to bring to Beast, and one of them was Under Armour. Are you talking about those biker shorts or the t-shirt type things they sell? Is the Under Armour supposed to keep you from chaffing? Thanks!!!

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.