Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 11, 2008

M16


Ear plugs. Check!
Magazines. Check!
Eye pro-wear. Check!
And M16! Lock and load! Check!
This was the sublime moment I was eagerly waiting for. I did not know how much I would love my personal M16 until I got my dirty hands on it all day and every day. Every cadet gets to obtain his or her personal M16. You have it next to you, embraced, while you are sleeping, eating, marching, and so forth. Basically, it becomes one of you. Without your M16, you lose part of you. So, remember, keep your M16 with you at all times as if she is your personal lover. You would do it whatever it takes, and even put your life on the line to sacrifice for your lover. So treat your M16 that way. Because, the chain of command will try to sneak up on you while you are sleeping and try to take her from you. If they do somehow get their hands on your M16, you will face consequences for it. As long as you have the M16 wrapped around your body, and the straps latched on to my belt, you are good to go! Oh, and you also get to name your M16. I thought they were joking around when the chain of command told us to name our M16, but they even stated without hesitation, “It’s not funny. Name your M16. It stays with you wherever you go from now on.”
So, I named my M16 after one of my favorite songs, “My Boo.” But I shortened and dubbed it as “Boo.” Yup, I know it’s pretty lame, but she’s mine! Military takes this seriously!
On my next remaining posts, I will be talking about all my experience in the fields. Anyways, you get the idea of how critical M16 is to your presence!

2 comments:

J.American said...

So will "they" just sneak into your tent and try to steal your M16 or something?

Thanks for making such an informative blog!

ProdigalSon said...

Do they still issue M16s now, or are they all M4s? (I've seen 2010 Beast pictures with almost entirely M4s)

 
Your Ad Here Copyright 2008-2009 Petey Flow Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.